My Gene Counsel’s Ellen Matloff stresses the importance of understanding that men who carry BRCA mutations have an increased risk for developing cancers associated with the mutation and can pass this mutation onto their children.
- Genetic Testing Challenges in Oncology: Karyotype, Germline Clues in Somatic Diagnosis Lost in Translation
- Genetic Testing Challenges in Oncology: Patient with Pending Bill has BRCA1 Result Withheld
- Precision Oncology in 2022: New Drugs and Tests Amid Ongoing Access Barriers
- NSGC 2022 Poster Presentation
- The Genetics of Pancreatic Cancer