People around the US, regardless of whether they live in a large city or a remote village, can now order genetic tests online to learn their inherited risks for serious diseases, such as cancer. But what do individuals do after they learn their risks? How do they find experts who can help them understand their genetic risk for cancer, for example, and apply it to their care?
- Genetic Testing Challenges in Oncology: No Follow-up on Insurer Denial Delays Cancer Risk Management
- Genetic Testing Challenges in Oncology: Same Multigene Cancer Risk Panel Not Right for All
- Digital Health Dominates Roaring Genomics Market
- Putting Awareness Back in Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Genetic Testing: Leveraging Results to Identify Patients for New Therapies