Our President/CEO shares her genetic counseling expertise about hereditary cancer syndromes in the article, “All in the Family: Discussing Screenings and Preventative Surgery for Inherited Cancers”. She highlights that both men and women can inherit these disorders and pass on to children. If inherited, the risk to develop various types of cancer increases depending on the syndrome.
- Genetic Testing Challenges in Oncology: Karyotype, Germline Clues in Somatic Diagnosis Lost in Translation
- Genetic Testing Challenges in Oncology: Patient with Pending Bill has BRCA1 Result Withheld
- Precision Oncology in 2022: New Drugs and Tests Amid Ongoing Access Barriers
- NSGC 2022 Poster Presentation
- The Genetics of Pancreatic Cancer