What will my Living Lab Report® include?
YOUR LIVING LAB REPORT
We Make Your Genetics
Easy to Understand
Understanding your genetic test results is important for you and your family members.
We have the personalized information you need to:
- Stay ahead of your health
- Know if you have hereditary diseases to be concerned about
- Prevent or delay the onset of illness
- Understand your options so you can plan for the future
- Guide your family members through genetic testing, so they can manage their health
We Keep You Up-to-Date for
Years to Come
The genetics field is constantly changing.
Our notification product updates you as research changes:
- When clinical information updates
- Medical management recommendations may change multiple times per year
- When public policy and legislative proposals impact you
- Happening more and more these days
- And more to come
FIRST EVER ONE-STOP SOLUTION
LIMITED Spots Available
FREE PERSONALIZED REPORT AND GENETIC COUNSELING
Qualified* customers get access to our program, which includes a FREE personalized Living Lab Report from
My Gene Counsel and a genetic counseling appointment.
If needed, medical-grade testing will be provided by
REGISTER BY 4/30
*If you qualify for our solution, you will receive a free premium subscription for My Gene Counsel that includes our Living Lab Reports, which walk you through your test results. You will also receive a free 30-minute phone session with a certified genetic counselor. During this session, we will review your consumer DNA test results, your personal/family history of cancer, and discuss the risks/benefits of further medical-grade genetic testing, if needed.
If you are interested in further testing, an independent licensed physician will review your history, order the appropriate test, and a kit will be sent to you. You will be charged $50 for that independent review, which is reimbursable through your Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account or possibly your insurance provider. Your medical-grade genetic test may be fully covered by your insurance provider, based on your personal/family history. This will all be discussed with you before any testing is ordered.