The cover article in The National Society of Genetic Counselor‘s most recent issue of “Perspectives In Genetic Counseling” was written by our CEO/President, Ellen Matloff. “Why Is That Genetic Counselor Holding A Business Meeting In An Uber?” recounts the exciting adventure Ellen and the mGC team had in UberPITCH competition, all the way to the Winner’s Circle!
- Genetic Testing Challenges in Oncology: Karyotype, Germline Clues in Somatic Diagnosis Lost in Translation
- Genetic Testing Challenges in Oncology: Patient with Pending Bill has BRCA1 Result Withheld
- Precision Oncology in 2022: New Drugs and Tests Amid Ongoing Access Barriers
- NSGC 2022 Poster Presentation
- The Genetics of Pancreatic Cancer