Bioscience leaders from across Connecticut came together to discuss how students can attain a career in this cutting-edge industry. My Gene Counsel’s CEO Ellen Matloff gave the keynote address, asserting that the inclusion of women and minorities can only improve science, as with more diversity comes more creative ideas and effective solutions.
- Genetic Testing Challenges in Oncology: Karyotype, Germline Clues in Somatic Diagnosis Lost in Translation
- Genetic Testing Challenges in Oncology: Patient with Pending Bill has BRCA1 Result Withheld
- Precision Oncology in 2022: New Drugs and Tests Amid Ongoing Access Barriers
- NSGC 2022 Poster Presentation
- The Genetics of Pancreatic Cancer