My Gene Counsel launched a pilot program this week that will provide education, facilitate genetic counseling, and if needed, offer confirmatory testing to individuals with a personal or family history of cancer who have taken a DTC cancer risk test but still have unanswered questions. My Gene Counsel is partnering with telegenetics firm GeneMatters to provide counseling and clinical testing lab Ambry Genetics for confirmatory testing.
- Looking Back on the 10-year Anniversary of the SCOTUS Decision
- Genetic Testing Challenges in Oncology: Karyotype, Germline Clues in Somatic Diagnosis Lost in Translation
- Genetic Testing Challenges in Oncology: Patient with Pending Bill has BRCA1 Result Withheld
- Precision Oncology in 2022: New Drugs and Tests Amid Ongoing Access Barriers
- NSGC 2022 Poster Presentation